Sold! Ikelite Canon 80D Housing w/Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye Lens

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice!

I found your listings by searching for "80D housing for sale" and just became a member of this site so I could contact you. Apparently, I have to make a minimum number of posts before I can send private messages, though. So, please contact me via my personal email at jameswfatherree@gmail.com and we can discuss a sale, shipping (I'm in Tampa, FL), etc.

I'm definitely interested in the gear - the housing and cord in particular - but possibly all the rest of it, too (I already have the camera, though). I do need to figure out if the cord will work with the strobes I have - old but still good DS125s. I think it will.

I'll be working from home most of tomorrow and Friday. Hope to hear back from you soon :)

James

Nice!

I found your listings by searching for "80D housing for sale" and just became a member of this site so I could contact you. Apparently, I have to make a minimum number of posts before I can send private messages, though. So, please contact me via my personal email at jameswfatherree@gmail.com and we can discuss a sale, shipping (I'm in Tampa, FL), etc.

I'm definitely interested in the gear - the housing and cord in particular - but possibly all the rest of it, too (I already have the camera, though). I do need to figure out if the cord will work with the strobes I have - old but still good DS125s. I think it will.

I'll be working from home most of tomorrow and Friday. Hope to hear back from you soon :)

James
I can start a conversation with you. Sent you a Direct message.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom