I need a dive buddy for next weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, a group of us are heading down to Monterey for Saturday diving (6/28). Do you still need a buddy? You're welcome to join us.

thanks D.H. but it's probobly too late 4 me 2 get a car 4 the weekend. thanks 4 the offer though, i actually really appreciate it. maybe we can get a carpool going or something. r u in the bay area?

Actually,the name's Ben. D.H. Lawrence is the person attributed to my signature quote.

I do in fact live in the bay area, and am always loking to carpool. I'm in south San Jose, and so a little reluctant to drive into the city (might as well drive to Monterey alone by then). But, I'm happy to share a car from my place. I'll PM you with our plans for Saturday, and yif y ou can work out a ride, great.

-Ben

yeah i see now that you're in san jose. what were your diving plans for next weekend if any? don't think i'll make this one. it's tough 4 me sometimes becuase i don't own a car. which means i need to rent. which means i have to reserve one. which means i need to know plans a little early in the week sometimes. understandably it's heard to get on the same page with people sometimes, but thanks for reaching out!:) let's try again.
joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom