I made it! I'm a scuba diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

artsprite

Contributor
Reaction score
I finished my classes and I can't wait to make my first post class dive. I know it will be great to get the permanent card, but right now I just feel great to have successfully completed the class. Just wanted to let you all know that I made it. Thanks for being here so I have someone to tell who understands what a thrill it is.

<<evil laugh>>
  • And the Texas Swampsters get first crack at her on our Athens trip!! (cackles something about fresh meat) I just hope Iggie Don doesn't scare her out of the water. :p
Actually I want to add my congratulations. [red]WAY TO GO PATTY!!!![/RED] We look forward to meeting and diving with you next weekend.

Great! Thanks for all the congrats! Now TexasMike is trying to spook me just when I relaxed a little! LOL you all are going to put me through my paces I guess. Go easy on me, I'm old and worn out. I'll sure give it my best shot, though. Let's have fun!

Old, Worn out.

Did somebody call me? Patty? Is that Peppermint Patty? I liked Artsprite better! Well, Arty, old gal(you started it), if the Swamp Divers do not treat you well, the Kelp Divers of California will step right in. Right, Mario? Right, Socaldiver? Right Ladydiver? See, they all said, "Yes"!

Congrats!

Joewr (Give me your tired, your...your huddled masses...)

Well, shucks, now I've gone and done it! Just having some fun with Mike, and I've stirred up things. That's what I like: getting everybody going. At least I know you all read my posts. Ha Ha.

Congratulations Patty on becoming the latest fish.

I would not believe everything you read from Joewr :wink:
most of us kelpheads are harmless. :D

Allright! Way to go! You're going to really enjoy that first dive Saturday. The first one without an instructor to please was real special.

See you in Athens!

California Kelp Divers...hmmmm...not bad....has a nice ring to it. Need to plan a California Kelp and Texas Swamp Diver get together. Whaddayasay TexasMike?

Something to consider...but I'm not so sure since the scuba villians were always hiding in the kelp on the Sea Hunt TV shows. You and I will have to practice our underwater dive knife fighting.

Actually, I do want to make a trip out there next year. I wanna play with the toys in Mario's garage!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom