I made a thing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Explain the $20 part. There is more than that in just scrap brass. Super cool though.

Explain the $20 part. There is more than that in just scrap brass. Super cool though.

I don't think it's brass but it just shows how good of a job he did!

Just curious, but what did you almost die from? My son-in-laws' brother recently was hospitalized with an unknown virus which basically made it so he could not breathe and has symptoms of heart failure and he's only 23 and was reasonably healthy. They sedated him so they could keep him alive until the so-called virus took it's course.

Just curious, but what did you almost die from? My son-in-laws' brother recently was hospitalized with an unknown virus which basically made it so he could not breathe and has symptoms of heart failure and he's only 23 and was reasonably healthy. They sedated him so they could keep him alive until the so-called virus took it's course.
My appendix tried to kill me. I'm being slightly overly dramatic but another day and I'd probably have been in a lot worse shape. I was going to end up in the ER that day one way or the other, by the time they got me on the table I'd gone from severe discomfort to truly OMG levels of pain. But pretty much textbook compared to that virus you described.

My appendix tried to kill me. I'm being slightly overly dramatic but another day and I'd probably have been in a lot worse shape. I was going to end up in the ER that day one way or the other, by the time they got me on the table I'd gone from severe discomfort to truly OMG levels of pain. But pretty much textbook compared to that virus you described.

At least you know what was wrong with you, not to discount the severity in any way. They still don't know what was wrong with my son-in-laws' brother. They only thing I heard of that they specifically identified was that his potassium levels were low. I'm guessing they got the pain under control in order for you to do such a complicated project. :)

The human body is one ongoing WTF moment after another. A buddy of mine's wife ended up in the ER over and over again, she'd go paralyzed and pass out. She was in great shape, ran every day, everything came back roses. They ran her through the gauntlet and still have exactly 0 idea what was going on. She's doing ok now, and no-one knows why.

Minor things like a vitamin/mineral deficiency can not affect 1 person at all and put another one in the ground. It's nuts.

Back
Top Bottom