I made a clothing brand specifically geared towards Commercial Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a horrible fail. Did you talk to any divers before starting this project. Who wear this really gear towards ?

Man, I hope he didn't already print this stuff up before he asked for advice. I commend your initiative, but this stuff is terrible. I'd be embarrassed to get this shirt. I'm embarrassed for you for making this shirt.

Man, I hope he didn't already print this stuff up before he asked for advice. I commend your initiative, but this stuff is terrible. I'd be embarrassed to get this shirt. I'm embarrassed for you for making this shirt.

It looks like he is already trying to sell this !! He has a shopping cart site I just visited. Would love to know if he has sold any shirts to anyone outside of his immediate family :) As far as his business venture...there is the old saying, " A fool and his money are soon parted" .... :)

I looked at your site and, unless I missed it, everything is basically cotton. I don't know many who still dive with cotton and certainly not something that has a hood on it. So, again unless I missed it, don't see the value for diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom