I love this time of year....the *BEST* cave in FL is back :-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was really more talking about the "rules". We talked about that when I was in FL last time.

trimix and abe davis I think
and three swim dives before you can do the best scooter dive in fl

If by back you mean cold deco and 50 ft vis upstream, yea it's back. It is open if that's what you mean, but the conditions aren't what passes for normal there these days but hopefully that changes soon.

If by back you mean cold deco and 50 ft vis upstream, yea it's back. It is open if that's what you mean, but the conditions aren't what passes for normal there these days but hopefully that changes soon.
50' of vis isn't worth the drive. I'll wait
thanks for the report

I'm surprised its that good. Wasn't there a visible boil on the surface a few months ago?

I'm surprised its that good. Wasn't there a visible boil on the surface a few months ago?

Stop being a negative nancy, I hope it hits 200ft viz before you get back :)

If I have it planned right, everything will clear the week that I get back to Florida. Its a highly complex numerical and Latin system that I've perfected to determine when caves will be clear up to a year in advance.

Last edited:
If I have it planned right, everything will clear the week that I get back to Florida. Its a highly complex numerical and Latin system that I've perfected to determine when caves will be clear up to a year and advance.

That's not the same calendar the Mayans used is it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom