I love diving so much I started my own Diving apparel company

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tatback

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wanted to stop by and introduce myself, Im Stephen from West Palm Beach.
Im not new to diving, Ive been doing it for 14 years, and love every minute of it.

Im actually started my own Diving apparel company late last year and love it. Im only online right now but Im hoping to get into as many dive shops as I can this year:D

Welcome and hello. Can we get a link to your website? I did something similar over here in Taiwan because for some reason not many shops over here have dive shirts and I like to collect them from all of the places that I dive. Made about a hundred in two designs and had a great response. I hope you also have good luck and maybe I can pick one up when I return back to the states this summer!

Take it easy,

Nate

Please post a link, it's always nice to see some new stuff out there :)
One thing that really peeves me about dive apparel is the lack of good stuff for women. All the really cool, entertaining and amusing shirts are made for men. Women get some flowery, boring, pastel coloured designs that have no thought put into them. So buy the guys shirts you say - well that's all well and good for some, but most t-shirts look really awful on those of us with more than a string bikini bust if you know what I mean. I would personally love to see some of the really good designs done on singlets for women, some of the Amphibious Outfitters ones are wonderful and I'd have those in a heartbeat if only they'd put them on womens singlets!
Just my 2c

Thank you both for the responses.....

Like I said its just gettin going so I don't have many designs and the site isnt fancy but the point of the brand is there.
Ill also be sure to keep the women's shirts in mind while making new shirts.

Here is the link let me know what you think.... And what I could do

DirtyDiverApparel.com

Stephen,

Welcome to Scubaboard; there is a little something for everyone. You should post your website and aslo put it in your auto-signature.

~Michael~
:balloons:

Thank you Oldbear...sorry about the late response, Ive been quite busy.

I dont know how to edit my original post but the site is DirtyDiverApparel.com Im very open to suggestions to different types of designs to put up as well!

Oh and I did put the site in my signature...is it not showing up?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom