I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seasonal Accessories

Spring/Summer

DSCN6358.jpg

Fall/Winter

DSCN6361.jpg

Went to the range with Daughter and SIL yesterday.....O'boy do I need to get there a lot more. :shocked2:

Very nice. I hated the S&W J-frames we had. Hurt my hand to shoot, so I would not practice.

Love the Ultra. I've got my name on a list at the LGS for when their Pro Eclipse and/or the Pro Raptor comes in. If I can swing it, one of those will replace my Glock as my EDC.

EDIT: Upon closer look, that's not a Kimber Ultra, is it? Can't quite make out the logo.

fyi froglube smells awesome. almost minty.

Full disclosure: I started using it because in colder weather I would do maintenance on rifles in the dining room, on the cherry table.

This would cause my wife to make enough noise that the dogs would cry.

I, myself, generally fail to notice such noise.

But with the fresh minty smell she does not complain.......as much

Something about looking like a trailer park person working on guns in the dining room, or some such babble.

---------- Post added March 9th, 2014 at 09:27 PM ----------

Very nice. I hated the S&W J-frames we had. Hurt my hand to shoot, so I would not practice.

Love the Ultra. I've got my name on a list at the LGS for when their Pro Eclipse and/or the Pro Raptor comes in. If I can swing it, one of those will replace my Glock as my EDC.

EDIT: Upon closer look, that's not a Kimber Ultra, is it? Can't quite make out the logo.

Springfield Armory

Funny my wife emits what I am sure are some of those same sounds when I use the dining room for cleaning and such. I used to be a fanatic about detail cleaning every gun after every use, not so much anymore though.

Froglube did not make it today, seems Amazon lied to me.

When I'm at the range I shoot 38's. Shooting 357 Personal Protection Loads hurts my hand also. Damn thing almost jumps out of my hand. 5 bullets weigh more than the gun

Springfield Champion.

ARs really do not need to be cleaned much, do an Internet search for "filthy 14"

A school gun has a bazillion rounds through it and has never been cleaned.

Many people use Mobil 1 or a host of other things, after the civilian version of CLP removed Teflon from the formula I used a Teflon impregnated oil for many years.

The funniest I ever heard was vagisil

The worst part of shooting is cleaning guns, for me at least. I clean my AR's when they start slowing down, shooting suppressed makes for some dirty guns, some people just put CLP on the bolt and keep gunning. AK's just keep going.

Vagasil huh? Interesting.

Full disclosure: I started using it because in colder weather I would do maintenance on rifles in the dining room, on the cherry table.

This would cause my wife to make enough noise that the dogs would cry.

I, myself, generally fail to notice such noise.

But with the fresh minty smell she does not complain.......as much

Something about looking like a trailer park person working on guns in the dining room, or some such babble.

---------- Post added March 9th, 2014 at 09:27 PM ----------

Springfield Armory

I had to cover the entire dining room table with cardboard and not clank, any parts together, to prevent the babbling...

[video=youtube;xohy9gWz7kk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xohy9gWz7kk[/video]

I figure if you can pick it up.......you're a better man than I am.:D
You shoot, I'll film. $40/rd.

Ouch.

Ouch x 2

Back
Top Bottom