I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like this one too.

Ruger single six .22/22mag

hr-22EE.jpg

---------- Post added October 2nd, 2013 at 03:44 PM ----------

My wife likes this one.

Ruger LC9

3200.jpg

That dude is a complete tool. So he can pull a trigger fast. Big deal. Let's see him put down headshots from 800+ meters.

Did the guy who sang the praises of fun with a slide-fire stock seriously just get annoyed with someone else's fast firing antics? Ha.

Did the guy who sang the praises of fun with a slide-fire stock seriously just get annoyed with someone else's fast firing antics? Ha.

I didn't "sing praises" about Slide Fire. It's not built well and is simply a lead throwing toy. I certainly didn't sit here and say anything about "setting world records" with it. If this .50 speed thing is a real record, it's a dumb one. That's about like the record for how many hamsters you can shove up your butt.

Heh, I have no idea what was said about world records or anything else on that video as I watched it with the sound off. Looked like a mildly amusing way to waste some rather expensive rounds, but eh.

This thread is making me miss mine...had a sporterized chinese SKS and a PSL-54 (couldn't afford the SVD). My only gripe was with surplus ammo - 1/10 guaranteed fail to fire. Sold them to fund an IDC :/

Well, I can dream, can't I? 12 gauge, Full auto, 25 rd magazine.aa-12-combat-shotgun-frag-12-automatic-0.jpg

Holy carp. Just looking around this thread makes me feel a whole lot better about the impending Zombie apocalypse. With that much firepower the living have a chance.:D

Sheep, where?

---------- Post added October 2nd, 2013 at 09:05 AM ----------

My grandfather used to shoot competitively and would hand carve his revolver grips. They were gorgeous pieces of work, art really. Amazing how well they fit when you carve them yourself. I don't have that patience.

Here are some newer grips I made for an SA EMP:

http://instagram.com/p/buanV6qqZl/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom