I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Range Day
adase2er.jpg

5esypasy.jpg

Saiga 12ga sol-mo video http://youtu.be/znJ0GPUxcD8

Yeah, I was just looking because I have one that would have been in the recall if 96 was the year.
Thanks. It's sometimes hard to read small print on this phone. Thought it said "96 not "06

Yeah, I was just looking because I have one that would have been in the recall if 96 was the year.

Well the 700 that I gave to my daughter after she took her first deer with it is way older than that. I must have purchased it used over 30-35 years ago.

Before we go any further I'd like to show you all a game I made up--Todd Rundgren, from the Todd album

Well, this ain't 'Sounds of the Studio' but it might still be fun for some of y'all.

I went out to the ranch to fool around today and pulled some of the handguns out of the safes and took a picher of 'em. Now all you have to do is tell us what they are and whoever gets the most right wins, of course. I'm thinking a genuine DiVentures ball cap...maybe even signed by me!

Good luck and happy hunting!!

some handguns.jpg

Dang. I just realized none of my Sigs are in that shot. That'll make figuring them out a little harder. Do your best.

Agree.

.50 call (BMG?), .30-06, 7.62x54, .223, 7.62x51, .17, .22

A good start but no winner yet. There's a clue "hidden" in the pic of the rounds that "might" help with the difficult one. And there's only one 7.62, really.

Before we go any further I'd like to show you all a game I made up--Todd Rundgren, from the Todd album

Well, this ain't 'Sounds of the Studio' but it might still be fun for some of y'all.

I went out to the ranch to fool around today and pulled some of the handguns out of the safes and took a picher of 'em. Now all you have to do is tell us what they are and whoever gets the most right wins, of course. I'm thinking a genuine DiVentures ball cap...maybe even signed by me!

Good luck and happy hunting!!

View attachment 183279

Dang. I just realized none of my Sigs are in that shot. That'll make figuring them out a little harder. Do your best.

Lemme see. In no particular order. Also this is a who's who of esoteric US pistols.

Rhino 357
S&W 38
Ruger 44 mag
1911 something giant, wth is that? There are no 30 carbine 1911s are there?
Judge
Walther PPK
FN Five Seven
Baby Desert Eagle
An officer 1911
Kelly Tec 223 pistol
I don't know the little semi on the bottom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom