I know it must be 11:00PM Central when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
...I try to check my posts, and ScubaBoard seems to be hung. Time comes to a grinding halt for 5 minutes!

I've discovered that it starts responding again around 11:06.

I also noticed while I was waiting for my new posts page to come up, that I always get my daily ScubaBoard email during this time.

So, I think to myself... could the two be related? :)

No it's all your fault.

There was a lot of scheduled maintenance at Midnight Eastern. I have rescheduled some of those functions to spread them out over the night... Instead of all at once.

FWIW, the server decided to take its nap at 12:34 am Eastern on Monday morning (or was it Sunday). My vague impression is that the pause wasn't as long as in the past when it was as 12:03. Meant to try to observe at least on more instance before reporting, but haven't been conscious at the right time since. I realize this might not be a terribly high priority for you guys doing the work, but thought I'd mention it so that you at least have the information.

This is possibly not related to the previous quirk. If it continually happens... then it could be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom