I just have to let you all know( PADI Seal Team)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats Alex!! Good job, and welcome to the wonderful world of diving!! (it is addictive...just look at your daddy!! *wink*) But, it is the BEST addiction you can ever have!

Can't wait to show you both around Guam!

I am so proud for you. How wonderful to be able to experience so much at your young age.Just think of the wonders you will have seen in only a few years!!

Probably already in school they are saying how cool you and your Dad are.You are obviously a young man who is going places and doing things!!

Keep up the good work and remember to ALWAYS dive safe so you might live to dive another day.=-)

P.S.
Congrats to you too Dad. We all know you are Sooo Proud!!
And well you should be.

thank you for the congratulations.The padi seal team is very fun.I get to dive in a big swimming pool.I put things together under water,I also dived at night.
My dad bought me a pair of Tusa fins.

Zellet

Wow Alex! You must be a very good diver already. You're only 8 and you've already done a night dive? I am jealous of you...

What kind of TUSA fins do you have? I've got the TUSA 'whale' fins!

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom