I just got a job offer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary, I know you will make the choice that is best for you. Good luck on your choice.

Go For It!!!!

mike_s:
Hey Gary, off topic of the job offer, but do you ever use your old "Navy" dive card that you've got in your gallery to do a regular boat dive at a location they don't know you?

this one:
http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/17836/cat/500/page/1
Not now but I did years ago.

On another note:
The job offer and possibly my current job may be going out the window.

Wobbles just freaked out and said thirty years of worrying about this S**t is enough.

One of our veteran deputies was shot today during a Civil Stand-by. He’s OK, due to his vest working and is still at the standoff. Hopefully this guy will commit suicide in a little while and not hurt anyone else.

With so few of us to begin with it hits home when something like this happens. The population keeps growing and we keep going backwards in numbers.

Gary D.

Glad to hear everyone is ok so far! Hope everything turns out well. that said...

I think the only people who have it worse than LEO's is often their families. While you are out Protecting the People your wife is home wondering and worrying about what is gonna happen next, with what happend to Mike this latest inncedent might be the proverbial "straw"? Althought you may not be ready for retirement, your wife was probably ready years ago. Hard call to make though, after a month of being retired she might force you back on the force :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom