I have to share some cute...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My friend had a 130lb Rhodesian Ridge-back named Sydney .. nicest, funniest, coolest, dog with the most docile demeanor that 11 year old neighbor kids could walk him ... he was the biggest puppy on the planet :)
OMG - I thought Dora was overweight!! She's on a diet as she needs to get down to about 35-40kgs...she's currently 48.8 (like 110 pounds) down from 56. It's sooo bad for them to be heavy and once they get that way it's a nightmare to get it off! A male should be about 38 kgs max (85 pounds) and a female 35 kgs max. We're working on it!

I prefer the ones in the 4th pic from the top :)
Awww, you're too sweet, thank you :10:

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

As always, more in the blog...

Well, at least one of the cats, our Boof, is getting used to the fact that there's a new dog in the house. They're sleeping on the same mat together now :)
IMG_0706.jpg

And when she's sleeping, she's just darned cute
IMG_0710.jpg

Dora is extremely patient - even when she gets pounced on
IMG_0534-1.jpg

or just sat on!
IMG_0701.jpg

Blog updated...and there's even some diving stuff :wink:

And today we've made progress with the big black cat, Harry.

Last night Harry let both dogs (he actually loves Dora) come close to him without any growling or hissing at all
IMG_0712.jpg

This morning Harry was watching the world go by and let Tilly sit pretty close to him. Again, no hissing, spitting or growling. Of course, he completely ignored her...
IMG_0717.jpg

But I'm pretty sure she realises that he doesn't really like her yet...
IMG_0718.jpg

Today on the way back from our beach walk we saw one of our resident Dad emus with his three chicks. I slowed down and Tilly cautiously looked out the window - not quite sure what was going on!
IMG_0667-2.jpg

Blog's updated, too...

I almost took a ridgeback home from a shelter I used to volunteer for 10 years ago but he was MASSIVE and incredibly strong. Awesome dog, he was just too big (over 100 pounds and tall). Rhodesian Ridgebacks were originally used in Africa to hunt lions so that explains it! Your pics are SO CUTE! I can't figure out which one I like more but that Dog, Puppy, Cat shot is pretty funny.

That last picture with Harry the cat is the most pitiful "I just dont understand why he doesnt like me, Mom!" face that I have ever seen. Gosh, she is just the cutest little thing! I just want to cuddle up with her! :D

Is it just me or does "Rhodesian Ridgeback" sound more like the name of a dragon rather than a dog?

Nice doggie pictures! :D

Back
Top Bottom