I have some news to share...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keep going! Keep feeling those benefits, better breathing, spending money on other stuff

Biggest thing is to focus on how you feel and the accomplishment you feel. You mentioned wanting to be stronger and more confident to tell some other people. The point is you have to ignore what other people think and continue to rely on yourself. How you feel is the only thing that is important. People can either join that feeling or you can move on and see them when you want to.

Similar to seasickness, keep busy to stay ahead of it.

that's so sweet of you to say :) Thank you

There... I'm entering week 2 now.

Pandemic sucks. Sitting at home with limited social interaction, nowhere to go and general Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt all around, is not the best time to quit sniffing glue.

Pandemic sucks. Sitting at home with limited social interaction, nowhere to go and general Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt all around, is not the best time to quit sniffing glue.

:rofl3:

Maybe it was the lack of social interaction, nowhere to go etc which made it the perfect week to quit :p

Yeah, sometimes it helps to change the triggers, I mean friends you hang around with so you can focus on the right things to do without having to change more minds than your own.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom