I have an extra room at Secrets Aura Cozumel for Carnival!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone! So a couple months ago we got an amazing deal on rooms for Carnival in Cozumel at Secrets Aura. There were three of us at the time so we booked two rooms (a double and single). Now my friend cannot go due to work stuff so we only need the one room. Anyone interested in our extra room? It's booked for one person, all inclusive, only $650 for 7 nights!! (but we may be willing to negotiate on this price so we don't lose all of our money) The dates are February 10-17. I emailed the hotel and they confirmed that an additional person can be added to the room for $120 a night (that part would be paid to the hotel directly, the $650 to me because I have already paid for the room). Even with the additional $120 per night, you're still only talking less than $750 per person which is super cheap for Secrets!

Welcome to Scuba Board.

All Inclusive as in the diving, too? The website quotes the diving at $45 to $60 each, nitrox +12. Is that AI included?

Last edited:
Hi Doc,

No it does not include diving, it is room, food, drinks, etc. Personally I’m not a huge fan of their in house dive op and I use Dive with Martin, but that’s just my preference.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom