I have an awesome girlfriend!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

good stuff

My then fiancée also gave me the OW course for Christmas, I then bought her the OW course for her bday so we could do it together...

been buddies ever since and of course she is my Wife now :)

She isn't a diver but we are getting married in Sept next year.

Congrats! Marriage is awesome. :) It's even better when your spouse dives. My hubby and I got into it this year. Does she have any desire to at least try diving? I didn't think I would like diving and then I tried it... that was several thousand dollars ago. ;-)

She doesn't have a sister, sorry.

She wants to dive but she cant because her ears. She cant even fly.

That's too bad. Wish her well. That kinda makes her gift doubly special.

That's a huge bummer! Can't even fly? My ears were the same reason I thought I wouldn't be able to dive (same with my hubby). We both have some ear issues. Went to the ENT and they suggested trying it and if we couldn't clear or something hurt, then we would know. He suggested that I take decongestants before diving just to make sure (I know that's a somewhat controversial topic). I've been diving with and without the decongestants, it just takes a little longer to get down without them. So far no ill effects!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom