I Have A Townhouse Open May 26-june 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speargirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
MY TOWNHOUSE IS OPEN AND ONLY FOR $125.00 NIGHT. GET 10 PEOPLE TO SHARE THE COST AND IT IS ONLY $12.50 PER PERSON A NIGHT. THIS IS A VERY CLEAN HOUSE AND HAS TWO BATHROOMS SO YOU COULD GIVE ONE TO THE MEN AND ONE TO THE GALS SO NO SEAT PROBLEMS.:D YOU CAN SEE THIS TOWNHOUSE AT WWW.MSNUSERS.COM/RENTALUNIT CLICK PICTURES AND JSUT ABOVE THE ALBUM YOU WILL SEE 49 PIC CLICK THAT. OR VISIT MY WWW.VRBO.COM SEARCH # 110769 JUST REMEMBER THE VRBO COST IS NOT YOUR COST ON SCUBABOARD.
Address is 1500 ocean Bay Dr. Key Largo 33037 MM100 ( Atlantic Side)
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE THE TOWNHOUSE PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL OR PM ME AND LET ME KNOW. 305 587-1925
BECKY

This is an open invite for anyone who dives and wants to rent out my townhouse at the same rate as above... I know that's a good rate but I'm not here to make a profit I just want to defray the cost of having it and what better way than rent it out to a bunch of scubadivers so they can enjoy a stay in the Florida Keys without breaking the bank. Look on the VRBO CALLENDAR to see what is available maybe I can help someone or a group planing a trip. "IT IS VERY CLEAN" AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE WITHOUT THE COMFORTS OF HOME.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom