I have a solution!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pez7378

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey there Pez7378, did you know you don't have a dive profile yet?

Why not tell the board a little bit about your diving experience and background by entering your dive profile… With a dive profile, other members know what sort of experience you have and what kind of diving you like to do. This helps everyone to know who they're talking to and where you're coming from. Dive profiles don't have to say a lot and you aren't required to give any personal information so why not spend a few seconds and enter some of your information now?!

No. Dives: 0-15
OW/AOW
Deepest: 92fsw
Longest: 70+ minutes
Coldest: COLD In fact, I bought a Drysuit just so I could keep diving.
Goals: Buy gear, dive...ALOT. Fundies next year? Doubles, Rescue, Nitrox, O2, Advanced O2 etc. etc. etc.

Cute! Perhaps you guys are getting defensive!? I wasn't complaining, I was trying to adapt and overcome...And, "Tell the board a little bit about my diving experience and background by entering my dive profile… With a dive profile, other members know what sort of experience I have and what kind of diving I like to do. This helps everyone to know who they're talking to and where I'm coming from.

I dont think he was being defenisve, I think he was just trying to help! :)

Pez7378:
Cute! Perhaps you guys are getting defensive!? I wasn't complaining, I was trying to adapt and overcome...And, "Tell the board a little bit about my diving experience and background by entering my dive profile… With a dive profile, other members know what sort of experience I have and what kind of diving I like to do. This helps everyone to know who they're talking to and where I'm coming from.
I believe that you will find that you do have your diving history in your profile now...
PM was sent at 5:19 PM PST

Thank you so much, OE2X and El Orans and you too Kayla. I feel Profiled! :14: I hope all those in the "I cant enter my dive info" thread can get squared away too.

:chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom