I have a crush (too)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

austindiver

Registered
Reaction score
OK....I know this is not a dating service but this is getting the best of me.

While at the Swap Meet in Clearlake a few weeks ago I saw someone who I REALLY wanted to meet. But .. alas .. I am terminally shy. Now I have decided if I don't at least try to locate her I will not forgive myself.

It was Saturday around noon. She was wearing a grey top with a black jacket and black slacks. She has long, very curly, dark blonde/brown hair and wears glasses.

If this is you please contact me. If you know the beautiful young lady I just described please let her know and ask her to contact me. Since I live in Austin I'm not sure where I expect this to go but unless I give it a try I will never know.

Thanks for listening,

C

And yes, I should just get over my shyness. I know.

Are you talking about the BAD flea market? If so, I can remember several ladies who woud fit that description. Good luck...there were over 500 people there from all around the state as well as Louisianna!

Yes,

The Bay Area Divers swap.

She has a really full head of extremely curly hair. (Lots of hair) Maybe around 5' 5" tall. I am bad with ages but maybe 24-26 years old. Slim but curvy build.

Does that help at all?

Figure most people were only there for an hour or so and she seemed to be alone so I figure she was fairly local.

Thanks for the interest.

C

No, sorry. I remember seeing her pass my table but I don't know her.

you really do have a crush! Hope you find her. That would be so great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom