I gotta get me one of these...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you dump that it doesnt matter how thick your suit is your DRT and not even eligible to donate.

this thing is a future darwin award waiting to happen

saved it for the bf. he wants a Ducatti. hoping to talk him into the boat.

Ya know, 12 years ago I did some track days and some racing. I even had the good fortune to be able to ride around the Hockenheim Ring alot. (I grew up 4 miles from the track) I can't even wrap my head around what they are doing with bikes now.

there are two points of view to that.
-being in one of the cars that was past and thinking "what an idiot."
-driving the bike thinking "this kicks @ss."

I dont know about anyone else but i got the "this kicks @ss" feeling watching that. im sure i would think otherwise if i was passed by that on the highway...maybe. adrenalin is one heck of a drug.

catherine96821:
saved it for the bf. he wants a Ducatti. hoping to talk him into the boat.

Ducati is cheaper, prettier and wont lose as much money...

Z...

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
there are two points of view to that.
-being in one of the cars that was past and thinking "what an idiot."
-driving the bike thinking "this kicks @ss."

I dont know about anyone else but i got the "this kicks @ss" feeling watching that. im sure i would think otherwise if i was passed by that on the highway...maybe. adrenalin is one heck of a drug.

Just remember - for those who don't realise, that is on a German Autobahn, no speed limit. What really amazed me was just how quick it got to 300kph (186mph I think), and the fact it still obviously had a lot of revs to go...

Scary stuff, not for the faint of heart, but it's my kind of drug :)

Z..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom