I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, what is your favorite song? Mine is "He Went To Paris" by Jimmy Buffett!

oh, i hate that song! and 'puff the magic dragon' and 'wildfire' and other songs that make me feel like crying!

favorite right now is 'upside down' by barenaked ladies...

i'm not surprised it's come to this.
sooner or later there must be another's kiss
behind that kiss a promise of a life of bliss, yeah great
i won't be taking the bait!
i'd rather drown!
and i will not turn my whole life upside down!

i just love that...it's perfect.

Ohhh favorite song is good...Mine would be Small Town by John Mellencamp...I'm a Indiana farm girl through and through

BabyDuck:
oh, i hate that song! and 'puff the magic dragon' and 'wildfire' and other songs that make me feel like crying!

favorite right now is 'upside down' by barenaked ladies...

i'm not surprised it's come to this.
sooner or later there must be another's kiss
behind that kiss a promise of a life of bliss, yeah great
i won't be taking the bait!
i'd rather drown!
and i will not turn my whole life upside down!

i just love that...it's perfect.

Can we say.... jaded?? :D

hmm, can we?? :wink:

jen, i hate that song too. he's from a HUGE town! i'm from a town of 200. that's right, not 200k, just 200. when he's really from a small town, he can sing it again. until then, he's just fronting.

wb416:
Oh my.... I think I missed that one and the "sit on my face" song.... Have I lived a sheltered life??... :05:
i guess so... the 'every sperm' song is from 'meaning of life' and i think 'sit on my face' is from 'live at hollywood bowl'. anyone? anyone? is this right?

BabyDuck:
i guess so... the 'every sperm' song is from 'meaning of life' and i think 'sit on my face' is from 'live at hollywood bowl'. anyone? anyone? is this right?
I think I want a copy of both!!!

BabyDuck:
hmm, can we?? :wink:

jen, i hate that song too. he's from a HUGE town! i'm from a town of 200. that's right, not 200k, just 200. when he's really from a small town, he can sing it again. until then, he's just fronting.

Have you ever been to Seymour, Indiana?...it's not big! No it's not 200 people, but it's not big either. These are all farming communites and trust me they are small...everyone knows everyone. I grew up about 45 minutes away from there.

Back
Top Bottom