I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm having connection issues at home, or i would have posted. topic for today - what other hobbies do you have? i quilt and read.

BabyDuck:
i'm having connection issues at home, or i would have posted. topic for today - what other hobbies do you have? i quilt and read.
I was having access issues. There was a fifteen year old in my way. :)

I used to cross stitch and quilt. But my laughter was annoying those around me, it kept me in stitches. Yuk, yuk. (Don't you just love a really bad pun?)

I also enjoying reading, working out, art, photography and annoying my children. :D
I'd like to learn welding. Gotta see what I can do about that!

can cooking be a hobby?

I paint, garden, and just about anything else to avoid cleaning. I am domestically challenged, and allergic to housework.

Photography, reading, motorsport (rally, F1)..

of course cooking can be a hobby, david. so can eating...that's the end of it i like. i don't think cooking is relaxing & fun, more like stressful, so i avoid 'real' cooking most times. jenny, i hate cleaning, too. the cat never does his fair share. think of dust as a protective coating on the furniture - it helps.

BabyDuck:
jenny, i hate cleaning, too. the cat never does his fair share. think of dust as a protective coating on the furniture - it helps.
got the same problem with the cats...They can clean themselves, but not the furniture, go figure.
Protective coating? I love it! I call my house "user friendly," and if you don't like the way it looks I will show you where the cleaning suppliles are!

my other good housecleaning quote -

if the windows are too dirty to see out of, open the door! that's what it's there for! - margaret wilson, my great-grandmother.

Scuba_Jenny:
I paint, garden, and just about anything else to avoid cleaning. I am domestically challenged, and allergic to housework.

What about your single and available Cabana Boy roomate? I hear he does a bit of cleaning, vacuming and mopping and some cooking. Didn't he even help you install a shelf for your dive gear and offer to fix your toilet? You even stated he has a kind heart.
Why don't you reward him by setting him up with some of the very attractive female divers on the board. He sounds like he would be a great catch for someone.
Just a thought.

Uh.. excuse me.... but why would I want to tell others about my roommate who cooks and cleans?? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom