I find it amazing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeanQ:
Is there an emoticon for that?

Whoops, I think I've reached my quota for replying to Rick Inman regarding emoticons.

PS: I found one!
dogpile.gif
LOL!!!

Uh, forgive a guy for not getting online to respond to the quotes! Nautical, it's nice to have you aboard - that goes for everyone else who's joined the group since I left my office yesterday. (Well, maybe not suthnbelle eyebrow )

ooh! is it pick on mel day? mel, you're ugly & your mama dresses you funny!:D

Azza:
Personally I will have a beer with anyone...

I like this group .... the "i'll have a beer with anyone clique" works for me.

And we have a dogpile smilie? How cool is that?

This group is the coolest, ever!!!

Firebrand:
This group is the coolest, ever!!!
Only cause you started it. :god:
:bang:

Blase can I join? I drank the KoolAid though......maybe I should borrow one of Nautical's comic books...

BabyDuck:
ooh! is it pick on mel day? mel, you're ugly & your mama dresses you funny!:D
Nope, can't go there, she's my gaurdian angel, she keeps me in line. :D

I will set aside my soap-box concerning the partaking of Kool-Aid and permit Penny to join. However, I don't want ANY DIR-F vs Non DIR-F discussions in this thread. This is all about social observations, not diving philosophy!!!

Firebrand:
I will set aside my soap-box concerning the partaking of Kool-Aid and permit Penny to join. However, I don't want ANY DIR-F vs Non DIR-F discussions in this thread. This is all about social observations, not diving philosophy!!!
woohoo......I wasn't deemed acceptable in high school, but finally at the age of 41 I'm one of the cool kids!!!!! :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom