I Finally Found a SCUBA Home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Central Oregon? I know that neck of the woods. My grandparents are in Sisters! I married a guy from near Seattle (Bremerton, WA). Beautiful country!

We live in a suburb of Kansas City, MO. I have been a big Chiefs fan since birth. My husband followed the Seahawks when we got married but has now seen the error of his ways and cheers for the Chiefs.

We are planning a dive trip to Newport Beach Oregon next summer to correspond with my grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary. Please let me know if you can recommend a dive operator in that area to use.

Glad to have you aboard. There is a lot of great advise on this board and a little fun too!

KC_Scubabunny :bunny:

Yep, you did it, you found the best place to be when not actually blowing bubbles.

Should be able to solve the dive buddy problem here...we have lots of scubaboarders up your way.

If you're ever in the North Central Texas area you're welcome to dive with the Texas Swamp Divers. HeHe how many times did I get Texas into that greeting..oops did it again.:)

Welcome to the boards...

As a new member here I want to reassure you that you found a great diving home full of friendly and helpful persons !!

Welcome...

Manogr

and yet another greeting from (as Butch103 said) north of the 49th. I'm a wee bit further north - in Ottawa. Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom