I did it! I did it!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djtodd

Reaction score
Doin' the Woody from Toy Story Dance!!

I certified over the weekend! Other than seasickness (gee, what a quaint way to say barfin') on the second dives each day I think it went okay... We were with Island Reef Diver out of Key Largo (excellant operation) did French Reef and Benwood Wreck. Oooohhh the colors of the fishies... I'm thinking I'm going to like this hobby!!!!:D
Thanks for all the help from the board!
dj

Way to go, dj - great feeling isn't it? I was seasick on my certification dives, too. Once on the boat back from my first one. But it was still great! And it just gets better. Congrats

On behalf of us all......Welcome to the world of diving!

See you on the bottom!

Thank you... thank you...
I am feeling rather proud of myself (barfin' aside)... can't wait to get wet again - as the Uncle says "gotta get wet to stay purdy!":D

:bounce:
Good for you man....now just don't do anything to get terribly hooked and have to go every weekend....
:yea:

...on your certification! You will have soooo much fun. What a great place to do your initial dives - I love that area.

BYW I recommend Bonine as an anti-barfing agent. Works great, no drowsiness.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom