I chickened out of meeting Christi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bruce...your new sig line cracks me up! And thank you :) And finally, I am really glad you are able to make this trip with us...I think it's going to be one of the best trips yet!

Bruce, I am sincerely honored to have contributed to your sig line. It would have been an honor to finally get to dive with you in June too, but alas, that is not to be.

Did I mention you su... ah, crap. :lotsalove:

....she loves Starbucks......

and Lammes candies , especially Texas Chewies Pralines! Me too!!

Well I met her last trip; and it cost me $700 BUT I sure got to have a lot of good dive time thanks to her & the rest of her staff. I am happy to report that she & her staff are all worth meeting and are both very professional in the way they do business but oh so good at making your trip enjoyable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them & do it often.

Bruce, I am sincerely honored to have contributed to your sig line. It would have been an honor to finally get to dive with you in June too, but alas, that is not to be.

Did I mention you su... ah, crap. :lotsalove:

Maybe we can meet up in Cozumel some time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom