I can't login from my iphone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
I've tried multiple times, and even got the thanks for logging in message once, but once the page is finished loading, I'm not logged in. I'm on an iPhone 4, running 5.0.1, and all of my apps are up to date.

I don't have an iphone. But make sure you have cookies enabled for your browser. Otherwise, I suggest using Tapatalk App for iPhone.

Tapatalk stopped working for scubaboard on my droid. It loads up the site but no posts will show and I can't navigate through any of the screens. They will show as say "unread posts" or "particapated threads" but no threads come up. It just sits there like it's waiting for the threads to load. As far as I know it is the latest version as auto updates for it are enabled. Several other forums I use it for load fine.

Try logging out and then back in. Beyond that, if problems persist, post your issue on the tapatalk forum, as its a third party app, and I have no control over it. However... For me (and my girlfriend on her iPhone)... it works fine.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Actually... One other thought for tapatalk (although it will log you out of all forums)

Go to main settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Downloaded

Scroll down to Tapatalk and click it.

Then CLEAR DATA and CLEAR CACHE

You will have to re-log in to all of your forums on Tapatalk, but I would bet that solves your tapatalk problem.

Howards suggestion while not the solution led me to it. When I got into the general and cleared the cache I also noticed something else. 3G compatibility was not checked. Did that, rebooted and now it works.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

FYI - apparently there's a bug in Safari where it resets to don't accept any cookies any time the phone is restarted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom