I am now a U.S. Soldier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wstein:
Hey Amber,

Congrates to you, even if your a lowly little army doggie. Just kidding! It is a Marine thing to poke a little fun at the Army. Good luck to you in your career in the Army and remember, you will only get back what you put in.

Paul
USMC Sgt
88-98

The Naval infantry force (Marine Corps) does like to pick on the Army at times but remember it is all in good fun!!

rmediver2002:
The Naval infantry force (Marine Corps) does like to pick on the Army at times but remember it is all in good fun!!

I have also see the naval infantry spelled with an E on the end of it, such as in CORPSE.

Congratulations Amber,
I know your parents and friends are as proud of you as I am of my son (Cpl in the Marines.) Stay safe and if you end up in San Antonio shoot me an email. Mom is involved with the Army there and will make your visit memorable. And if your in Los Angeles let me know - wife and I will show you the South Bay.

Stay safe.

Randy

rmediver2002:
The Naval infantry force (Marine Corps) .....

the US Marine Corps is a department of the US Navy .... the mens department. :eyebrow:

You left that wide open brother. :wink:

underwater daphne:
i think it's great what you're doing and your post is very interesting, but aren't you scared that your president will send you off somewhere to die? or do you not mind that?

i don't mean to be rude or anything.
We do what has to be done. Our servicemen are the best in the world. Our military is all volunteer. No one has to join. If they join, they do so knowing their responsibility. We are what we are because soldiers are willing to do what they do. Most other countries don't understand the American point of view.

AMBER I HAVE TO SAY I'M PROUD OF YOUR SERVICE.

gedunk:
the US Marine Corps is a department of the US Navy .... the mens department. :eyebrow:

You left that wide open brother. :wink:

HAHAHAHA...What do you call the men in the Navy?

Marines :eyebrow:

Amber,
You did good in basic, keep that up the rest of your military career and you'll go far in the Army.

Semper Fi
Paul

fgray1:
Just in case you guys didn't know it .
Scuba lessons are now covered under VA benefits. :)

Great now you tell me!

paul

Congrats Amber!!!

I am a former Army Aviation Maintenance guy, and I can appreciate the challenge of maintaining such a great machine. Sounds like you have big plans for you time in the service, and I hope things go well for you.

Geddes
82d Airborne Aviation
86-89

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom