I am looking for a serious partner to help me running my web page.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rasmus1234

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi to all on scubaboard

I am looking for a serious partner to help me running my web page.
GlobalDiveBook.com - The leading diving site of the internet!

Global Dive Book is an interactive website that is dedicated towards the preservation and conservation of our oceanic environment.

By registering a profile and becoming a member of globaldivebook.com you are giving back to the ocean we love to dive in.

Global dive book is represented in over 130 countries and offers dive operators free promotions, the ability to customize a personal profile in our dive guide, sharing dive spots, uploading or downloading images, plus adding business logo’s to a profile. There is also a job vacancy database for dive operators to advertise for staff.

We daily post events, articles and news keeps members updated with the latest information.

Globaldivebook.com enables you to keep in touch with dive buddies, customers and business contacts in the scuba diving industry.

what are we looking for?

well first visit Globaldivebook and see if you like my web page.

i need help whit customer relation, news mails and facebook updates.

it is not a full time job just a hobby and all you need to spent is a few hours a week, how much can you make? well thats is up to you. i will pay you by your profit. around 50%

if this have your intreats then drop me a mail. whit your cv.

Rasmus Sørensen

mail: rasmus@globaldivebook.com
skype Rasmusgdb

that website doesnt seem to exist?

By registering a profile and becoming a member of globaldivebook.com you are giving back to the ocean we love to dive in.

Could you explain how my registering with a website gives back to the ocean. Gives what back to the ocean?

Guys, this post is over a year old.

Big shock the site is gone, considering he was looking for a pseudo developer, who he also wanted to provide customer support...

and he was only going to pay them in commissions!

believe it or not I actually talked with this guy on the phone about the position, years ago. Just having gotten my m.s. from a business school, it didn't really strike me as a viable business model for this industry, which is very decentralized by nature. After telling me he's interested in talking more with me I find out he's talking with like 6 other guys as well! Needless to say I let that one sink and went diving in the bahamas instead :). Great diving, anyone been to Nassau and hit up their blue hole?

Back
Top Bottom