I am compiling a list of all Orange County LDS..help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mickeyroi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all..long time no "post". :D

I am building an Orange County (events, activities, etc.) website, and as a diver, I want it to include a list of all LDS in Orange County. I am hoping to eventually also include diver reviews of the shops, since I am a true free market enthusiast. The site (in general, and for dive shops) will be under construction for a while, but in the meantime, I need help compiling the list of LDS.

Here it is: http://www.oclist.org/Reviews/orangecountydiveshops.htm

As you can see, I already put a bunch of shops in there. Could you please reply to this thread (or alternatively email me at info@oclist.org) to let me know if I am missing any shop? Just the name and city will suffice..I will research the contact info anyways.

And remember, this is limited to Orange County dive shops only. Once I'm fully operational, I will let you guys know as well.

Thanks for the help!

Mike

PS: am I the only one who can't wait for bug season to open?

It would be nice if you added a column for nitrox fills available & method(s) used.

riguerin:
It would be nice if you added a column for nitrox fills available & method(s) used.
To be honest, I am hoping that the shops' own websites will answer those types of questions..(I even thought about removing the certification agency column) but everything is always on the table, so if I ever get enough requests for something, I will consider it (I would then do a matrix with the common queries, such as Nitrox fills, c-agencies, technicians authorized for certain brands, etc), but that is a little further down the road . thanks! :)

Huh? Jim's Scuba Toys in Cypress and Beach Cities in Dana Pt/ HB/ NB (can't recall owner's name..cool Egyptian guy)?

I was at Scuba Toys last week and Beach Cities two weeks ago.. didn't seem related to me. Where do you take this info from? Can anyone corroborate? I will definitely keep them separate for now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom