Hyperstretch vs Hyperstrech Aquasuede??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robbcayman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Please help me. I'm getting a wetsuit for a Christmas gift and I'm unsure which one to choose. I've narrowed it down to the Hyperstretch or the Hyperstretch Aquasuede what are the differences?? All help is welcome. Thanks :D

I actually went looking this up yesterday wondering the same thing...

Here's what the vendor says:

HYPERSTRETCH® & AQUA SUEDE - Aqua Suede one of the latest innovation from Henderson. Aqua Suede is a “suede like” surface that is bonded to Titanium Hyperstretch®. Aqua Suedetm chest panel is hydrophobic, (so it will shed water fast and it will dry almost instantly). It is also extremely resistant to pilling an\d abrasion. Aqua Suedetm offers the tactile sensation of soft and supple suede with the comfort and performance properties you have come to expect from Titanium Hyperstretch®.

HYPERSTRETCH® - This revolutionary new 4-way stretch neoprene can stretch up to 250% of its original size. This provides huge advantages over wetsuits made from standard neoprene. Hyperstretch will provide a “custom like” fit on multiple body types wearing the same size suit. Your suit will still fit well even if you’ve made a few too many trips to the buffet line. Hyperstretch suits are the ultimate for layering, their ability to be worn over other suits is unsurpassed. If you ever wished for a wetsuit that was as comfortable as a pair of well worn jeans... your wish has come true.

so to me, it just looks like the Auquasuede is a better version of the Hyperstretch.

Aquasuede does dry faster. I have both and perfer the Aquasuede in terms of fast drying and looks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom