Hymark Tank Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI: here are the specs (thank you google) ... but I still don't see the full/empty buoyancy characteristics. Welcome to Cyl-Tec Scuba!

Specs were also on our website :wink:

I will weigh one tomorrow and give you both of the weights :D

Im very interested what is shipping gonna cost me to ri for a 40 and im assuming the convertible valve is yoke and din compatible? Thanx my zip is 02852

Im very interested what is shipping gonna cost me to ri for a 40 and im assuming the convertible valve is yoke and din compatible? Thanx my zip is 02852

UPS is acting up and I cant check right now on the shipping, but I would say less around $15 being conservative. Yes, with that valve you use an allen wrench to pull unscrew the insert, when that is out, you can use din.

Mike

Are all HyMark cylinders and valves in Oxygen Service as delivered?

Are all HyMark cylinders and valves in Oxygen Service as delivered?

Yes, we send ours with O2 viz sticker as well. Valve is sealed in a bag with O2 clean on it, tank is sealed and 02 ready

Mike,
Are these still on sale for $119.00? Can you see what shipping would be to 96734?
Thanks
Charlie

Mike,
Are these still on sale for $119.00? Can you see what shipping would be to 96734?
Thanks
Charlie

Depends on the color you want. I believe the Brush no coats are all gone. I will check on Monday and get you an updated quantities list :wink:

I am interested in two tanks brush first choice, yellow second. At $119 does that still include the $15 towards shipping? Any idea what shipping to 30041 would be?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom