Hymark Cylinders - X-mas Group Buy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Business must be booming if you sold almost 450 cylinders in a little over a month

I was buying these from Cyltec, the former Hymark distributor, and that was what they had in stock. I was NOT the only one selling from their stock :wink: We did not sell that many tanks, although that would have been nice.

Ah come on Mike stop being so modest we know your business is booming, all of us divers prefer purchasing from you!

If I'm reading it correct then you are not currently taking more orders.

Will you be taking more orders again in the future?

Sorry guys....no more orders.

At this point, we will possibly do another group buy in a month or two so there is more interest.

We have Luxfer Cylinders available if you are interested. They will be on the website tonight at a very reasonable price :wink:

Sorry guys....no more orders.

At this point, we will possibly do another group buy in a month or two so there is more interest.

We have Luxfer Cylinders available if you are interested. They will be on the website tonight at a very reasonable price :wink:

Will they be in a certain section? I didn't see them 9:00 pm pacific time.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom