Hydrostatic & O2 Cleaning Service??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You hit the nail on the HEAD. That was my thinking also! Her excuse was, "aluminum prices have gone up, so in turn our prices go up!" This is a tank that's been there since I started diving!! Even if it wasn't, it still have the $135 tag on it which told me it was old enough to have the old price!

Whatever though, I'll buy it elsewhere... Have one for sale Mike? 19-30cf pony...

mike_s:
that's pretty piss poor of a shop.

I understand that a new-order pony might cost more, because tanks have gone up in price. Of course that often means the showroom gear goes up.

But you don't do that when someone is trying to buy something. That's just being chentzy. IF that was me, he would have lost more on future sales because of that than the additional $30 bucks he made. It reeks of slapping the customer in the face.

Hey I just ask the question. I get decent service as well as prices from the shop. Makes no difference to me. I just asked. All I can say is I have bought a fair amount of stuff from Walter and have never paid the sticker price. I have ordered other stuff online that he did not stock. There is an instructor or two I wont deal with but other than that alls well. Like I said I just asked.

mulefeathers:
Hey I just ask the question. I get decent service as well as prices from the shop. Makes no difference to me. I just asked. All I can say is I have bought a fair amount of stuff from Walter and have never paid the sticker price. I have ordered other stuff online that he did not stock. There is an instructor or two I wont deal with but other than that alls well. Like I said I just asked.

I wasn't jumping on you, just giving you a detailed description of why I don't deal with them anymore :D I guess I'm still tweaked about the whole deal :shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom