"+" hydro shop in NH/MA?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kmorley

Reaction score
Bummer. The little one-man shop that + tested our steels for $12 each sold out to a bigger operation, that won't + test, and won't even hydro for individuals. Called all the local diveshops, including two with techie pretensions, and one didn't know about the + and the other insisted it was illegal.

Anyone know of preferably a hydro shop in the N Boston to mid-NH area which is "steel friendly" and does the +? Or even a diveshop that can?

There was supposed to be a place called Smiths I think in Haverhill but I can't find a number for them.

My buddy is a local hydro operator and has contracts with a bunch of the shops in southern NH & northeast MA area. I popped him a note to see what he says.

Not sure if you called around about this already. He got a call from Aquatic Escapes this morning asking the very same question. Yea, he does them. He does tanks for Aquatic Escapes, Northeast Scuba, Discovery Diving, and some others too [Bobby Boyle's shop in Beverly, and Donny's out in Rye, and others I'd have to check on].

My friend own's a shop in Somerville...United Divers..and she does steels. check them out.

kmorley:
Bummer. The little one-man shop that + tested our steels for $12 each sold out to a bigger operation, that won't + test, and won't even hydro for individuals. Called all the local diveshops, including two with techie pretensions, and one didn't know about the + and the other insisted it was illegal.

Anyone know of preferably a hydro shop in the N Boston to mid-NH area which is "steel friendly" and does the +? Or even a diveshop that can?

There was supposed to be a place called Smiths I think in Haverhill but I can't find a number for them.

Mass diving will do them ... i just got my tanks tested 2 weeks ago... www.massdiving.com

So what is the name/location of your buddy's hydro shop? I'd rather deal with a hydro shop direct, got a legit biz name if that's a problem, and a LOT of tanks.

hydro
Spectre:
Not sure if you called around about this already. He got a call from Aquatic Escapes this morning asking the very same question. Yea, he does them. He does tanks for Aquatic Escapes, Northeast Scuba, Discovery Diving, and some others too [Bobby Boyle's shop in Beverly, and Donny's out in Rye, and others I'd have to check on].

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom