Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Layla_13.10

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello! My Name is Layla. I live in & work in Hurghada since almost 2 years. Im working as a Guest Relation in a small Dive Center.

I’m new on this Page and I actually postet this Offer already.

But…
I have a few People who want to make a Trip to Thistlegorm.

We are searching for Diver's who would be interested in a Trip to the Famous Warack Thistlegorm !
The Idea is to make a Day-Trip.
(Leave from Hurghada around 4:30am and come back around 7pm.)

If there are enough people Interested we could change the plan and do an Overnight-Trip.

The Trip has to be between:
Dec. 12. - Dec. 23.

Everything is organized and Ready if we will go. I have a Price-Offer for a Day-Trip.

Price:
165€ p.P.

Including:
2-3 Dives, 12liter Tanks, Dive Guide's, Food & Drinks, Nationalpark/Port Fees.
Extra's:
Diving-Equipment, Wetsuit, 15liter Tanks, Private Guide and other Requests.

If you are Interested let me know!😊
If you have any Questions or want more Information feel free to Ask.

Layla

hi I was just wondering if you know of anyone organising a trip to thistlegorm in the next 7 days? I am visiting hurghada and would love to dive there!

I like this wreck and have only done two dives on it (July 2021) so far and I barely scratched the surface so to speak.

Personally I'd love to do a few more dives on it without the typical "follow me" guide.

Perhaps next summer once the water heats up again ........... unless someone can convince me otherwise :)

Hello,
Im visiting with a buddy to El Gouna for the sandbox music festival at the end of May. I was hoping to find a dive shop that does "follow me" tours of the Thistlegorm and Dunraven wrecks while I was out there. Any information would be really helpful. This will be my first time visiting Egypt and my first wreck exploration.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom