Hurghada this weekend coming

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zilch

Contributor
Reaction score
Well off to Hurghada with my wife and our friends this weekend, first taste of red sea diving, and even bought the camera and underwater housing to go with it :eyebrow:
wife not to pleased though. Hopefully will try and get some decent shots, but might be pot luck without a strobe, have to be pretty close up stuff then :censored: . I will attempt as a newbie to put up a report in a week or so's time when i get back..

Cheers

Jim
SSI OW (novice) :11ztongue

wow, i'm jealous, wish i had the money, egypt is definitely a place i'd love to go diving. enjoy and looking forward to the pics.

underwater daphne:
wow, i'm jealous, wish i had the money, egypt is definitely a place i'd love to go diving. enjoy and looking forward to the pics.

Daphne, got an excellent deal through Libra in the UK. 4 days boat diving with all inclusive board at Hilton, Flights transfers etc, costs approx 670 UK or 980 euros. Not bad.. Not sure about switzerland, but the prices seem pretty competitive in the UK.
You could easily spend that or more doing some mundane Costa del whatever holiday in the spain and just spend your time in the bar
:eyebrow:

Cheers

Jim :wink:

lol, i guess you're right, but i gotta save for a big move in january. :) have fun and think of me when you're taking photos coz i wanna see em :wink: sniff.

Back
Top Bottom