Humpback Whale Sighting on Tortuga

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scotty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you?

Amazing that our group got to dive all the days we were there especially after hearing about all the dives that got blown out for you last year .
doing great - the next day was awesome to - and no sea sickness!!!! This year is shaping up much better than last.

doing great - the next day was awesome to - and no sea sickness!!!! This year is shaping up much better than last.

Good to hear especially the sea sickness. You're 2 for 2 this year, much better batting average than last year. :D

Thnx for the video. The seas looked pretty good also.

Scotty how are you? I t was a pleasure to dive with you last week:crafty:It seems hust like yesterday. Glad to hear that you were able to get all of your dives in this time, as compared to last time. Hope to dive with you again, keith

actually I am 3 for 6, but still better than 5 for 24!!!
Keith, are with the big group going to Bonaire at the end of June? or are you guys going in 2011 (or both)

actually I am 3 for 6, but still better than 5 for 24!!!
Keith, are with the big group going to Bonaire at the end of June? or are you guys going in 2011 (or both)

Hi Scotty, those odds were better than last years.I am going to Bonaire in 2011:D I have been 4times love it. Have stayed at the Den Laman all but one. Flying fish room 3rd floorove it. What a georgous view, and Sunset. The only thing i do not like is the hrs of BDA and the mgr. We know who that is:shakehead:Talk about nut job:depressed:Dive your Brains out, and have fun, join us next year and have more fun keith

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom