Humpback Whale Sighting on Tortuga

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was on the boat that day and it was thrilling to be in the company of the Humpback for about 45 minutes. I believe the Captain's magic brought the sighting...that's my story and I'm sticking by it. :)

Great video!!!

I changed the video at that link to a much better one shot by a customer with my camera. I edited out a lot of the dead sea time and the audio is good as well. We were screaming like teenage girls at a Beatles show.

Click on the link in the first post to see the new video.

We were screaming like teenage girls at a Beatles show.

Hey, I resemble that statement. :D

Great video, Capt. Thanks for posting it. Keeps the NC trip fresh in my memory.

Awesome!!! I thought I recognized Sam's laugh. Man, that must have been so thrilling.

I changed the video at that link to a much better one shot by a customer with my camera. I edited out a lot of the dead sea time and the audio is good as well. We were screaming like teenage girls at a Beatles show.

Click on the link in the first post to see the new video.

Great footage captain:D Look forward to doing more diving with you in the future.

Awesome!!! I thought I recognized Sam's laugh. Man, that must have been so thrilling.

The laughing and squealing sounds are coming from the boyz not me. :blinking:

The laughing and squealing sounds are coming from the boyz not me. :blinking:
I believe they were coming from the Captains son.

We had a great day diving, and a great ending.

I believe they were coming from the Captains son.

We had a great day diving, and a great ending.

Scotty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you?

Amazing that our group got to dive all the days we were there especially after hearing about all the dives that got blown out for you last year .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom