Hump Back Sunrise Dive 7/9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sure - if you can fit inside my carry-on. We fly down on Sunday -less than 48 hours to go!!!

Looking forward to WARM water - outside my wetsuit. Hopefully I'll get some decent U/W shots with my Bonica.

bigz once bubbled...
sure - if you can fit inside my carry-on. We fly down on Sunday -less than 48 hours to go!!!

Looking forward to WARM water - outside my wetsuit. Hopefully I'll get some decent U/W shots with my Bonica.

LOL, I wish! :wink:

have a good trip, wish I was joining you!

Jen & Scott - I just picked up tanks for tonight and tomorrow morning and Bill at Scuba School says we can have "rent one get next one free" tanks for our Wednesday morning dives starting next week. We just need to get the tanks back by noon. They're also interested in sponsoring a dive trip.

They're at Oakland Park & A1A, so its very convenient for me. If you have any questions or think you can talk Bill into free refills instead for the tanks you own, give him a shout at 954-566-6344.

Scott - I was thinking that maybe somebody might have returned your wetsuit, but haven't a clue as to where they'd turn it in. If you can think of anybody to call (city lost & found?) it might be worth a try.

Jenny- I'll pick tanks up tomorrow for Wednesday morning. Are you going to be able to get one or are you all set?

Did we move this up to 7 AM or is it still 7:30 AM?

Did you call ahead so they'd know to make sure visability will be excellent?

Please advise!

I'm ok for the tanks. As far as the vis being excellent, it is a bit outa my hands, but if I put them together AND get on my knees, maybe my pleas will be heard! 7:30 is good, but I will try to make it a little earlier.

Can we get a head count on the people coming tomorrow morning?

I have a white Jeep Liberty and I'll put my dive flag on the roof (until we go in @ 7:45 AM sharp).

If anybody wants my cell, please PM me.

Yessss... Wednesday morning compressed air is the best, isn't it?

I will be there with a dark red pontiac sunfire, and I think FLL Diver expressed interest. anybody else? Oh yeah, those folks (4)from Canada and Cleveland!

The dive is pretty shallow, maybe to 20 feet. We will swim out and find the rocks which from what I am told cover an outlet pipe. Lots of life. Swimming farther east will yeild cement bricks layed down, like a road. I am sure there is an offical name, but we call it "The Yellow Brick Road." Bring along a flashlight, just in case.

Jenny, THAT was an incredible shore dive - the best yet. Lost count of the eels (two different kinds), and the ramora trying to attach itself to you was probably a once-in-a-lifetime visual. Scorpions, **tons** of lobster, and of course those two little silvery bait-fishes that remained on Marvel's cute little butt for most of the dive.

It's hard to believe that was a shore dive. Let's do a night dive there soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom