Hujambo from Colorado!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jfox

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm going to be upfront and state that the only reason I joined was to hopefully sell all my SCUBA gear. I learned to dive in Okinawa Japan while in the U.S. Marines back in December of 1996. After being discharged I dove in FL once (Destin) and then only in Ohio and once in Maine. Since moving to CO 7 years ago I have not dove once. All my gear is pretty new with 20 or fewer dives on it. It has been stored well and works great.

Once I figure things out here better, I'll post it up, but in all honesty I've forgotten what most of it is in regards to model etc. I have it all listed on Craigslist, but will put it on here individually later. I welcome help/suggestions/offers etc. on this stuff especially if anyone is interested. I will work with anyone to get the details of everything I have.

I only held onto it all because I wasn't sure where I'd end up after grad school. Well, CO is home now and I've since wholly committed to mountaineering and ice climbing so I don't think I'll ever end up any place to dive. Though I do frequently travel to Hawaii, Guam and Puerto Rico, I don't really want to haul SCUBA gear with me.

I hope that helps with an introduction! I did enjoy SCUBA diving a lot when I did it!

Howdy, welcome to Scubaboard...! :)

Try the Rocky Mountain forum. I have enough. :wink:

Message me if I can help you find something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom