Huish customer service experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shabaday

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Wife and I went diving in West Palm in mid January. We noticed that her year old Oceanic ProPlus 4 was reading about 10-12% deeper on every dive compared to 7 other divers computers. I called Huish and a Kristin talked me through what I needed to do to return the PP4 for a service and calibration. I was unable to get the RMA from the websites so I called back Kristin and explained my issues I was having. She said don't worry I will take care of it and a few minutes later I had a RMA and a shipping label via email. This was on 1/21/22. I sent back the computer for service and calibration. Today on 2/6/2022 a new ProPlus4 arrived at our doorstep! That was excellent customer service! Now lets hope next we dive it reads the correct depth!

I've also been dealing with Kristin, who's been helpful and prompt. I just sent them my kids' older Zeagle Scout BCD, which she said they could repair after sending her some photos.
Wish they were still in Tampa, but so far so good with dealing with them. We'll see what the final bill or estimate is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom