Huh?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe it was just too much all at one time.
I think that may have been it, and not just from me, from what I understand.
I wear a TUSA Imprex Pro now because of Greg. He let me test dive it one weekend at the lake.
LOL. You want to talk about pushy? That guy is always giving me hell about my gear! "ScubaPro breaths like crap, you should get a TUSA Reg." ... "A Henderson 7mil is like a Baer 3mil, you should get a Baer Wetsuit."

But you nailed it. He is a great guy, and an excellent instructor. Not sure if you are aware that he is now officially an Instructor Trainer as of a month or 2 ago. I'm having him train me, as he is one of the most knowledgable and patient instructors I've worked with. He also holds his students to a much higher standard NAUI requires, which really really pushes you to limits. I love it!

p.s. No I'm not paying to advertise Greg Gebhardt either!!!! :wink:

Yeah I heard that he was upgraded recently. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Well, I guess I will see you at the lake!

You can find the TOS under the FAQ heading at the top of the board.

We want members to feel free to tell others about their local dive shops, the activities going on there, etc. That's a big part of the purpose for these Club forums. We just have to be careful that those posts, collectively, don't become advertising, which is considered spam outside the Marketplace forum. In this case Scubatoys has been mentioned alot and it was looking like an ad campaign, especially since Detonate is connected through his DM work to the store. I now know that wasn't the case but it appeared suspect.

Now that free advertising in allowed, within a few guidelines, in the Marketplace forum, business can advertise their good and services here on Scubaboard.

Back
Top Bottom