Hugging a dry suit and not letting go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kaffphine

Reaction score
This Sunday I'm doing the OW's for my dry suit class. The suit I'm using for the class is an OS Systems front-zipper shell, only like 4-5 dives on it.... fits like it was custom made and it's for sale. Here's my problem, right now I HAVE the money for it. I'm gonna need an exposure suit, my 4mm won't cut it up here, and it's not that much more than a wet suit set-up. Any one ever had major problems with OS systems?

Well when I wrote the orginal post it was right after the pool session for the dry suit course. It fit, I liked it (both the dry and the suit itself), and it was for sale. I NEEDED something more than my 4mm, and seeing a great optuinty in front of me... I left it at 'if I don't freak in cold water you have yourself a buyer'. Since then... I've done my OW for that and thursday night joining the usuals at a local quarry... in my new dry suit. Diver-relocated is back in the water!!! And I want to, and GOING to, do at least a dive a week. I found a great shop and a bunch of divers who do dive around here ALL the time. My new family... but I don't know everyone's name yet. Only one way to solve that problem, kept showing up to dive!

Back
Top Bottom