Huge thumbs up for Mayan Aqua Dive and Ben Mooney

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King Kong Matt

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got back from Cancun and, on the recommendation of folks here, dove with Ben and Mayan Aqua Dive.

Absolutely terrific op with terrific people. And, of course, Ben and Carla couldn't be nicer. We had two absolutely splendid dives in which I saw more fish than I think I had ever seen before.

If you are headed to Cancun, call Ben. Easiest decision you'll make on your vacation...

Yeah Ben's operation is top notch. Going end on August. Hey Spratman remember that night dive in the ripping current? I paid $725 for air for 2 from St. Louis so don't feel too bad. Can't wait to get there. Have been diving since our last trip down 2 years ago.:depressed:

Hey Chris,

Yeah, that was a helluva current! I almost lost my son in that! I just saw him floating away.

I know Julie was white as a ghost after that dive! Nice full moon that night...Chupacabras were out that night.....two were on the boat with us! :D

I'll probably run into you again with Ben. We're staying at VCI this year.

Good hear Ben! Way to go mate! It's always good to hear the folks had a good time with ya! hope to get to dive with you down here in Playa one day soon...you just hang for a cerveca fria! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom