Huge problem - a smal piece towards solution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Immeriswas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The thread about the ever faster growing plasic waste problem arround the world

They don't show you this on the promo films!

ticked off a encounter of a smal scale solution we encountered on Ceram three years ago.
Four young ladies - all of them architecs working in a big american company - from Jakarta had designed a litttle book for the school kids about their enviroment and were distributing it in the schools there at the north coast of Ceram.
Unfortunatly I lost the contact adress, but still got the book in my archive. So I thought why not posting it here. Maybe somebody has the same possibility as we had.
In the next dive resort we met a wealthy lady from Singapore , who was very interested in this idea, and so she obviously sponsered the printing of moore books and the distribution by a befriended doctor cruising in a health mission from island to island.
Only if the next generation becomes aware of this big problem and changes its behavior , there is chance to solve it someday ! That applies not only for Indonesia of course.

Any respond will be appreciated

Attachments

• Diary Laut_2014_11_Low.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 55
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom