Hudson's Grotto...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to dive in the midwest where cold thermocline's, low visibility, and junkyard wrecks were common. Like it how living in Florida spoils us all! =)

I don't understand? Cold? Silty? Dark? So??? Sounds like an average Ontario dive to me! All you warm water weenies complaining about not having 90 feet of visibility... we don't get 90 feet of visibility ABOVE the water!

:)

Obvioulsy posted by someone who has not been to Hudson's Grotto yet... am I right?

Boogie, I was trying to dream up one of my clever, witty, sarcastic comments, but I came up empty. Probably because you are right.

So instead, I've decided to revert to the time-proven method: Nyanyanya!!! My water is warmer than your water! My water is warmer than your water! Nyanyanyanya!!! :jaws2:

NetDoc:
Obvioulsy posted by someone who has not been to Hudson's Grotto yet... am I right?

Netdoc - I wouldn't know what Florida water is. Anything above 40 and I break out the shorty.

So have I been to Hudson's Grotto? Heck no - I can get that here. See my avatar? Wonder why everything around me is black when everyone else has blue water in their pictures? Black water just makes it easier to know when you've cleared the surface.

And Scubafool - you're absolutely right. But my wrecks are way prettier!

Thanks for the info folks. We do have experience is cold water and even in some dark waters here in the north east but we will have just finished our dry suit cert. so i'm not sure if the task loading is a good option. Maybe we will head north for the day and do ginnie as we have a hundred times or blue grotto etc...We did a night dive at Weekie a few months back when we were visiting. Are they taking random divers now or do you still have to be with a dive guide from an approved shop to do that dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom