Hudson Grotto Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boats

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey there!

I know, a lot of us have dove Hudson Grotto.

But, just in case there are some fellow divers who have not SEEN the grotto, I've uploaded 20 or so pics of the site!

I do have some video, but I continue to be stumped when it comes to figuring out how to get the file to upload. I think it must be a file size problem. It goes through the complete upload process, and then nothing happens. I bounce back to the original upload page. :shocked2:

- Boats

Ha ha ha!

You know, I should have thought of that!

Or, some shots of the "haze".

Look in the blue bar to the left of the post under his name. in the stats area, you see there is a link for photos. atm it is the # 58

Just click on the 58

Also welcome to the board. Don't forget to tell us a little about yourself in the in the introduction tread.

Hey Mopar!

Welcome to the boards!

Were you able to find those Hudson photos? You gotta check out and dive the Grotto!

- Boats

Hey Mopar!

Welcome to the boards!

Were you able to find those Hudson photos? You gotta check out and dive the Grotto!

- Boats

I found them thanks. The photo in my profile is me at the grotto.

mopar1956's picture was taken at Blue Grotto and Boats was done at Hudson Grotto. Bit of a difference in water clarity.

Welcome to ScubaBoard mopar1956!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom