hs explorer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saturated once bubbled...
Thinking about buying a hs exporer with cc trimix, and 4th cell. Can I get some info on the good bad and the ugly. I currently have a vr3 but is not integrated, and intend to keep it for another unit.

not to sound hostile, but there are several recent threads on the explorer and vr3, use the search function. its much more useful than constantly starting from scratch..

What is the cable length on the hs explorer with 4th cell. I am 6'7 will I have to wear it on my elbow? How rugged is the unit?

saturated once bubbled...
What is the cable length on the hs explorer with 4th cell. I am 6'7 will I have to wear it on my elbow? How rugged is the unit?

The computer overall is pretty heavy duty, the normal connecter is a fischer 103 (same as the vr3) but can be ordered with a 104 connector if you want..

Give Patrick @ oxycheq a call and tell him I sent you.. He will set you up with a local dealer, if there aren't any local then drop me a pvt message and I'll see what I can do for you. the inspiration cable is about 42 inches long (the pcell cables I have seen are about the same size).. if you need a longer one just tell him.. it may take a bit longer for delivery but I am sure you can get one made to any length you wish..

Thanks so much,

I have a friend with integrated vr3 and his I would have to wear on my elbow so glad to hear they'll mak a custom length cable.

Will tell him you sent me.

thanx again

Back
Top Bottom